Steps for Instructors on How to Add/Create A Class on Piazza
1. Click the blue Professors and TAs Get Started button on Piazza.com:
2. Enter your school:
3. Enter your class name for the correct term and click + Create a New Class:
Note: You can also select Other as a term.
If a class already exists with the same name, simply add your last name to the course name or number.
(Example: Test Class 100 - Murphy or TC 100 - Murphy)
4. Enter your class information:
5. Select Join as Professor (or Join as Teaching Assistant):
6. Enter your school email address:
You will receive an activation link in your inbox shortly.
Once activated, enroll your students!