How to Use the Code Blocking Feature
Code blocking can be used in notes, questions, and polls.
1. Click on the New Post button:
2. Select the Post Type:
3. Click on the code block button:
4. Write or paste your code within the block:
Note: Any formatting such as bolding and italicizing within the code block will not be displayed.
5. Click outside of the block or navigate with the down arrow key to write text outside the block:
6. Once published, your code will appear as shown below:
Note: If your instructor has enabled syntax highlighting in your class, it will automatically appear once you publish your post.