Inspired by input we've received from professors, we've created this space in your home screen to inform you of product updates that our team is working on.
We're eager to learn how we can continue to improve our product. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you!
Oct. 26th, 2019 Updates:
- [Released] Ability to download your class posts via the Statistics page as a JSON/CSV file
- [Released] Students can no longer save their names as "Anonymous"
- [Released] Support to update files in Class Resources so that links do not become stale
- [In queue] Improving refresh of left feed panel so it stays in sync with class activity
- [In queue] Improving the search result experience; adding support for duplicate post detection
- [In queue] Improvements to our iOS and Android apps on frequently requested items