Requesting Piazza Stickers for Your Class
If you are an instructor, you can easily request free stickers for your students! There are two areas within the Piazza platform where you can request stickers; Q&A and Statistics.
Requesting Stickers from the Q&A Tab
1. Under the Q&A tab, you can locate the request form next to Class at a Glance:
2. Clicking the link above will yield the following input field, where you will be prompted to enter the desired mailing address:
3. Once you've completed the mailing address section, please press the send button:
Requesting Stickers from the Statistics Tab
In addition to the Q&A section, instructors can request free stickers for their students within the Statistics tab:
1. After navigating to the Statistics tab in the header, the request form can be found next to Top Student Contributors:
2. Clicking the link above will again yield the following input field, where you will be prompted to enter the desired mailing address:
After pressing the Please send me some stickers button, our team will put together a small package of Piazza stickers and have them mailed to the inputted mailing address.